We’re excited to be wrapping up a busy 2013, filled with exciting events from New York to London to Spain and beyond. Take a look at what we’ve been up to over the past year, and then keep scrolling to see what lies ahead for the Modern Media team in 2014.
- Real Estate Connect NYC 2013 | January 16-18, New York, NY
- Email Evolution Conference | February 6-8, North Miami Beach, FL
- ECO:nomics | March 20-22, Santa Barbara, CA
- Ideas Economy: Innovation Forum 2013 | March 28, Berkeley, CA
- VentureBeat Mobile Summit | April 1-2, Sausalito, CA
- Great Place to Work 2013 Conference | April 17-18, Los Angeles, CA
- American Occupational Therapy Association 93rd Annual Conference | April 25-28, San Diego, CA
- 17th International Conference on Corporate Reputation, Brand Identity and Competitiveness | June 5-7, Barcelona, Spain
- #RLTM Realtime Marketing Lab | October 14, New York
- Teradata EPIC Awards | October 21, Dallas, TX
- The Economist’s Innovation Awards | December 3, London
Modern Media: Where We’re Going in 2014
Economist Innovation Forum 2014 | March 27, Berkeley, CA
- The Economist’s fifth annual Innovation Forum will explore truly transformative innovations that have the potential of changing how we live and work—and ask how more companies can think bigger and solve today’s most important challenges. This conference aims to answer the ultimate questions for technologists, futurists, and C-suite executives: Are we thinking big enough and how do we get there?
WSJ ECO:nomics 2014 | April 2-4, Santa Barbara, CA
- A mix of top CEOs, investors, pioneering entrepreneurs, environmental experts and policy makers will convene to discuss and debate the most critical issues facing leaders who are driving change at the intersection of business and the environment. Experts from a diverse range of industries – oil, gas, alternative energy, clean tech, manufacturing, finance, and consumer businesses – will debunk myths, spark debate and uncover new opportunities through dynamic interviews led by senior editors from The Wall Street Journal.
American Occupational Therapy Association 94th Annual Conference & Expo | April 3-6, Baltimore, MD
- The annual conference for nonprofit AOTA, which represents occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants who help people across the lifespan participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities.
18th Annual Global Conference of Reputation Institute | June 3-5, Miami, FL
- Senior executives will discuss the Reputation Imperative: Managing for Competitive Advantage. Whether challenges stem from internal capability gaps or external marketplace factors, reputation based management can empower leaders by bringing order to the chaos of a multi-stakeholder, multi-connected world. Produced by Reputation Institute, the world’s leading reputation management consultancy, enabling leaders to make more confident business decisions that build and protect reputational capital and drive competitive advantage.
We’ve got a few other events in the works, which we’ll be able to announce soon.
We hope you’re as excited about 2014 as we are; see you in the New Year!