A live event lets you create a memorable experience for your customers, build new connections, reinforce existing relationships and generate content that can be used in other marketing or publishing initiatives. Not to mention the potential for media brands to develop a significant profitable revenue stream around live events.
We’ve worked with many different types of events, across industries, so we know how to create an event strategy that fits your brand and your community. We can handle the entire event for you, or we can fill in the gaps.
Let us help you to:
- Create an event strategy
- Keep the trains running on time, with project management, timelines, reporting, budgets and vendor management
- Develop a compelling conference program
- Identify, recruit and manage speakers
- Build sponsorship packages and sales tools
- Manage sponsors and exhibitors
- Research and market to attendees
- Develop and manage a social media strategy around your event
- Create onsite materials such as signage, branding and conference guides
- Produce the event, making sure everyone gets on- and off-stage on time and in the right order
- Manage the registration process, oversee the banquet event orders and handle every other detail onsite
To learn more about our event management services, contact Colleen Gallacher.
For conference programming and speaker recruitment services, contact John Eckhouse.